17 April 2015

Mind Your Place


Carol and Rick come to a heated disagreement over who is in charge in Alexandria. Warning: Rape kink.

Carol Peletier knew she’d finally gone too far when the door to her room exploded open and Rick stormed in. She’d seen this level of rage in his face before but it had never been directed at her. Not even when he’d banished her from the prison did he look at her like this.
“You think you can scare me with that look?” she challenged, sounding braver than she felt. “You think I’ve never faced an angry man before? A man who’ll hit a woman?”
“I’m not here to hit you,” Rick told her. He slammed the door and stood there staring at her.
The truth was Rick Grimes was fifty times more frightening, standing there just staring at her, than Ed had ever been in a fit of rage. There was a line Ed wouldn’t cross: Murder. She knew there wasn’t a line Rick wouldn’t cross.
“You want to be in charge, Carol?”
“No.”
“Then why plot behind my back, calling secret meetings about my leadership?”
“You’re going to get us into a war,” she finally said.
“Sometimes the only way to ensure peace is war. I think you know that. So you don’t want to seize power?”
“I said no.”
“Then remember your place and stay in it.”
“My place? Fuck you, Rick!”
He turned to leave but that sexist comment made her blood boil. She hurled the first thing she could find, her slipper, when he turned his back on her with a sneer on his face.
He froze for a moment before slowly turning his profile to her.
“Don’t you turn your back on me you son of a bitch! This isn’t the fifties. I don’t have a place to mind and I’m not gonna kiss your ass just because you want to try to intimidate me.”
He fully turned to her. “You want my attention Carol?”
She jutted her chin into the air, defiant, but her belly turned cold with dread at the look on his face, when he tilted his head in that way he had.
“You’ve wanted my attention for awhile, haven’t you?”
She knew what he was talking about but she didn’t like having it thrown in her face in such a condescending manner. She refused to look away, staring into his icy blue eyes, refusing to yield.
“Well you know what? I’m gonna give it to you. I’m gonna give you every single bit of my attention.”
He took a step toward her and unbuckled his gun belt, letting his python fall to the floor. Her eyes moved to his hands, which were undoing his belt now, letting it fall open. She involuntarily took a step back and her legs banged into the bedside table.
Ed had often liked to fuck her after a fight, while her face was still bloody and her head pounding, but she’d never had Rick behave this way after a fight. It occurred to her she should have just let him leave.
“Gonna use your dick to put me in my place?” Carol said, moving away from the table and backing up again. “How original. You think this is the first time I’ve had a man threaten me with–”
“With what? Rape?” Rick asked, pulling his belt loose and letting it fall to the floor. He was still advancing on her. “I’m not gonna rape you, Carol. I’m gonna give you my attention. It’s what you want, after all, isn’t it?”
She couldn’t stop herself from swallowing, audibly, and continuing to back up until she was against the dresser.
“I’m not afraid of you, Rick.”
“Good. I don’t want you to be afraid of me. I just want you to remember who’s the boss,” he said. This time he undid the button on his jeans.
Carol considered her options. She could scream but who’d hear? They were alone in the house. Michonne was out with Carl and Judith surveying the work on the wall with Abraham. Daryl was gone on one of his hunting excursions for meat. It was just them. She could kick him in the groin but she doubted he wasn’t ready for such a move.
She could beg but that idea made bile rise in her gut. She’d be damned first. The days of Carol Peletier begging a man for mercy, from anything, were long gone.

“I won’t beg you,” she said, pressing her back against the dresser and trying to slide toward the door.
Rick closed the gap between them. “I definitely don’t want you to beg me. I want you rail at me. I want you to scream. I want you to be as pissed off as I am.”
He pressed his lips to her ear and took in the scent of her soap and shampoo. It was feminine and nice but with a spicy undertone. Just like Carol.
“I want you to fight. I’d expect no less.”
“You gonna put Michonne in her place when she comes home? She was at the meeting too.”
“Maybe I will,” he said, and looked her in the eye. “I can’t let my women step too far out of line, can I?”
She was disgusted and aroused at the same time. “Your women?”
“My women.”
“We’re not your women, Rick.”
“You’re under my protection, my leadership, that makes you mine.”
She shoved at him, hard, and he allowed the momentum to push him back before he gripped her hips and lifted her onto the dresser. She struggled to move him, struggled not to like what was happening. She struggled to not enjoy the smell of his aftershave or his baby smooth face against her face, or his soft lips pressing against hers. How long had she dreamed of angry sex with Rick after one of their increasingly frequent arguments? He’d sensed it. He’d known she’d gotten hot in her panties for him, and now he was giving her exactly what she wanted, the way she wanted it.
She could have given in. She could have kissed him back. She could have taken what she wanted, or simply let him take her, but her pride was also wounded and she wanted to prove to Rick that she was a boss, too, even if she knew the truth: He was the king of this little settlement, this little garden of humanity in a desert of the dead. She wasn’t his queen. Nobody was his queen. She was, at best, just one of his subjects and wasn’t going to let her forget it.
He wanted her to fight so she did. She pushed him back and slapped him. He growled, the animalistic sound moistening her panties even more than they already were. He yanked her off the dresser and forced her back to him. They were now facing the dresser mirror. He was in a state of arousal that she’d never been witness to before.
His touch was rough when he ripped her blouse open, sending the buttons flying, before roughly undoing the front clasp of her bra and yanking her bra back, freeing her breasts. He gripped them for a moment, rolling her nipples painfully before thumbing them softly, never allowing his gaze to leave her face as she forced herself to remain quiet.
“Get off,” she ground out.
“I intend to.”
He forced her jeans undone and shoved them down before pushing a hand between her legs, finding her moist, and the smile that pulled up the corners of his lips infuriated her.
“This is my settlement now,” he told her, his other hand leaving her tit to work his hardened length from his jeans. She tried to move but he held her in place after lining himself up at her entrance.
It was suddenly real now, just what was about to happen, and she was conflicted. She wanted it but she didn’t want his arrogance, his dominance. Yet at the same time being dominated by Rick Grimes was exactly what Carol wanted.
His hand gripped her hips, not allowing her to move.
“You follow, I lead,” he said, pushing the head of his cock into her throbbing folds. She tried to back against him. God, it’d been so long since she’d had a man inside her that she actually wanted there. He held her still, denying her the pleasure he body needed. “I lead and you…”
Carol was so desperate for penetration she found her pride crumbling. “Follow,” she answered.
“Who’s in charge here, Carol?” he said, pushing in just a little before withdrawing.
She moaned, angry, needy. “You are, goddamn it!”
He smiled and then thrust forward with force, uncaring if it had literally been years since she’d been fucked. He was going to take what he wanted. He was going to fuck her for his own pleasure and that was, in turn, exactly what she wanted.
“Look at me,” he ordered, gripping her throat as he continued to pound into her, making her moan and whimper every time he entered her and withdrew. It was a little difficult to breathe but she didn’t care. She lifted her eyes to his, their eyes boring into one another through the reflection in the mirror.
“Sometimes I hate you,” she ground out.
“Likewise,” he told her.
Downstairs they heard the door open. Michonne’s voice was followed by Daryl’s. She was laughing at something he’d said as Judy cried, sounding cranky. Rick smothered Carol’s wanton moans with his hand but refused to let up on his pace, fucking her even harder until she clenched around him and her orgasm made her legs tremble. He let himself go after she got off, his body stiffening behind her as he found release on a hard grunt and a hot spurt of his seed that flooded her dripping pussy.
He withdrew and tucked himself away. Carol’s legs continued trembling as she struggled to pull her pants up. Her blouse was ruined. She sat heavily on the floor while Rick stood over her, zipping up. He didn’t say a word as he put his belt on and fixed his python to his hip. He looked down at her a moment longer before silently leaving the room and snapping the door shut behind him. In the hall Carol heard Daryl’s voice as he came up the stairs.
“You seen Carol?”
“She’s asleep,” Rick lied.
“Oh. Well, Michonne needs help with dinner.”
“I’ll help her,” Rick said. “I just need to shower first.”
The door to Daryl’s room closed, then the door to Rick’s, and Carol was left alone in the silent room, her body burning, her pussy aching but satisfied. Very slowly she made her way to the half bath in her room and started the shower. This would be one encounter she wouldn’t share with anyone.